Tiree Community Development Trust is looking for a motivated individual to join the team as General Manager. We are looking for someone with strong leadership and communication skills with a management background capable of overseeing a varied team. Ideally with experience of working in the third sector, however all relevant skills and knowledge will be taken into consideration.
35 hours per week
Remuneration negotiable circa £33,000-£35,000 per annum
Please contact the Trust office for full application pack or download it at: http://www.tireetrust.org.uk/job-vacancies/
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 9am, Monday 22nd March 2021
Tiree Community Development Trust, Units 1 & 2, The Island Centre, Crossapol, Isle of Tiree, PA77 6UP | email@example.com | 01879220074
About Tiree Community Development Trust
Tiree Community Development Trust was formed in March 2006 and is owned, and managed by Tiree’s community. It represents a community led approach to rural development promoting the sustainable, environmental and economic and social development of Tiree.
Our main activities are:
- The sustainable regeneration of Tiree’s community;
- Strategic planning and development through community engagement and consultation;
- Local project delivery;
- Partnership working with relevant agencies and organisations;
- Sharing best practice and experience with other similar groups and organisations; and
- Local capacity and skill development.
The Trust is governed by a board of Directors, resident to the Isle of Tiree. The Directors are elected annually by The Trust members.